Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Information you supply to us: You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other applicable information needed to provide our services to you.
- Information our website automatically collects about you: With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
- Information collected while processing payments: You may provide PII (personally identifiable information) to us or third-party service providers while making payments at the property or on our website. We partner with Razorpay and Payswiff to collect payments online and in-person. Storage and usage of information provided to these third-party payment providers will be governed by their own privacy policies.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
- Information you supply to us. We will use this information to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us, for marketing communications to individuals who have requested a prospectus, to communicate future offerings and introductions of new services
- Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes, to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics as described in "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located in Europe. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider (GreenGeeks) to facilitate the running and management of this website. GreenGeeks meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that GreenGeeks process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. GreenGeeks cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for the purposes of advertising.
- Data Analytics Projects
- Cookies & Tracking Technologies
- Member Distribution List Storage
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to your personal data
You may request us to share and/or delete any infromation we may hold about you. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. We will do our best to comply with such request. Any such information request must be made in writing to email@example.com.